Re: Testing upgrade and consequences

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 06:22:28PM -0600, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> > But I doubt whether any developer could reproduce this system exactly
> > without an accurate image of my machine state; so I'll start with the
> > big problem (apache) and try to send in a fuller description of all the
> > problems encountered once I've sussed how to do 'proper' bug reports,
> > and where to send them.
>
> FWIW, purging apache-perl and installing apache and mod-perl fixed that
> for me.

Are you loading mod_perl in the apache config?  I've been trying to do
this (your post made me wonder, but I want to use Mason and mod_perl
anyway) ... I can't get this to work using woody packages.  What perl
version do you have installed?

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.