Re: manually installing mozilla plugins

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 08:07:56PM -0800, idalton@ferret.phonewave.net wrote:

> I just tried this. No work. Still no java console, and Mozilla asks me
> to download the --ing plugin.

I've tried everything but stand on my head and my not so humble opinion is
that plugins in Mozilla are broken for the moment.  Some have reported
functioning Java and ShockWave and while these work flawlessly in NS4,
I've yet to see anything happen in Mozilla, at least unitl the nightly
I dl'ed Monday.  Hopefully this is one of the things on the agenda for
0.9.  If it isn't addressed by then, it'll be a lonnnnggggg time until
1.0, I fear.  I'm running stock 2.2r2 on three systems, have Moz on
two of them and still no dice...

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good