Mirroring only potato/woody but not sid?

Hi folks,
I have enough of mirroring every day the whole Debian-tree (i386 only and without sources, with some sophisticated rsync-scripts). Is there a way to mirror only potato and woody? There are just too many updates a day for my slow 64k link, and most of them are for sid only. I think apt-move is not the solution, since there you first install the Packages (that could be slow when installing a new X), and then move the installed packages to the local mirror. I want the packages first in the local mirror, and install them afterwards (with high-speed =:)). Any ideas?
Greetings, Tibor