Re: pavuk support for reading from Mozilla cache directory

On Wednesday 28 February 2001 21:07, Colin Watson wrote:
> Stefan Ondrejicka <ondrej@idata.sk> wrote:
>
> (Cc'ing on the assumption that if you don't use Debian you won't be
> reading debian-user; I'd make sure the person you were replying to
> got it instead, but I'm not sure who that is or if the question
> originated on this list ...)

My fault, I guess. It seems I forgot to delete the Reply to field
from the email I sent to Stefan (he's the author of the program
pavuk). By default my Reply to reads debian-user@lists.debian.org.
Which I thought was a smart-ass way of discouraging cc'ed list mail.