Re: pavuk support for reading from Mozilla cache directory

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Colin Watson wrote:

Hi,

> (Cc'ing on the assumption that if you don't use Debian you won't be
> reading debian-user; I'd make sure the person you were replying to got
> it instead, but I'm not sure who that is or if the question originated
> on this list ...)

Yep, I am sorry that I sent the reply to debian-user list. The original
mail contained Reply-to: debian-user@lists.debian.org and I skiped that.
Sorry for that. Thanks for your reply, I will forward it to whom it should
go originaly :-)

Best regards,
Stevo.

--
Stefan Ondrejicka <ondrej@idata.sk>
Beethovenova 11, 917 08 Trnava, Slovakia