Network card

Hi,

I am doing a new install of Debian 2.2 onto a older box of mine. I am trying to get past the network modules installation. I started with 2 Linksys ISA cards and had no luck so pulled them out and put in a PCI Linksys Etherfast card. I tryed the ne module and ne PCI NE2000 support module but when it probes I get this error everytime.

/lib/modules/2.2.18pre21/net/ni5010.o: init_modlues: Device or resource busy

I do have the same type of card in another Debian box which I do not recall having problems with but in saying that, it has been in there for over a year now.

Thanks

Eileen Orbell
Software & Internet Applications
Capitol College
mailto:eileen@orbell.com
mailto:eileen@orbell.net
This is Linux Country. On a quiet night you can hear Windows 98 reboot!"