Re: Network card

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:23:58 -0500, eileen@orbell.com wrote:

>/lib/modules/2.2.18pre21/net/ni5010.o: init_modlues: Device or resource busy

I have exactly the same problems when I install Debian on boxes with an SMC
Ultra card. This is not only with Debian 2.2, but also with previous versions...

DUnno why this is, but when I recompile the kernel the network card(of course)
runs fine.

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\