Re: Push mirror?

I don't have too much experience with different IMAP servers -- haven't had
the need to "shop around" as yet =)

I run imapd, which I installed on my potato box with 'apt-get install imapd'
- right out of the box it worked just fine, no configuration required =)
Considering that I have it running on a p120 with 32 megs of ram, and it's
fairly snappy, I would assume that performance would be pretty good.
(although if there's an alternative that works better, I'd love to hear
about it)

Mutt isn't too tough to set up with IMAP - took me about a half hour to hunt
up the required settings.  I'd imagine most IMAP clients will have a similar
setup - basically instead of /var/spool/mail/username for the spool, you'd
use {your.server.net}INBOX for the spool, and instead of ~/mail or ~/Mail
for the folder path, you'd use {your.server.net}mail

If you have any trouble setting it up, drop me a line.  I don't mind helping
out =)

-b3