Re: Push mirror?

Hmm...Have you considered running an IMAP server on the work machine?  It
seems to me that would solve most of your problems, as you could then
connect in from home, and see the same mailboxes and such.

Works great for me - I run IMAP on a small server (P120,32mb ram) at my
home, and connect from my laptop at home and at work.  No matter where I am,
the mailboxes are the same =)

-b3