Re: Printing

I originally tried lprng. When it didn't work I tried the smaller .deb
package lpr (it worked). You must remove lprng to install lpr, if you want
to try this. Also make sure /etc/printcap has the right device I think it
changed from slink. Also check out boot messages regarding parallel port
and spooling.