Re: Hair-puller

Thanks for the quick feedback, Franck!

I agree-it does seem to be a problem with Perl.

But I get the same problem with perl-5.6.  In fact, I installed all the
transitional packages from unstable, and still no debconf :(

Oh, and just for fun I snagged perl 5.6.0.18 from incoming to see if
that might correct the problem.  It didn't.

Best,

Don