Re: Testing + libglide3?

Rather than go through all of that, just check out
http://dri.sourceforge.net/resources/resources.html

There, you can get the libs and includes and painlesly drop them into
/usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib.  Just make sure to add
/usr/local/lib to you /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig.

I just did the exit same thing and glxinfo now reports that Direct
Rendering is on

-Rob