Setting up debconf (0.5.61) ...
Data::Dumper object version 2.101 does not match $Data::Dumper::VERSION
2.09 at /usr/lib/perl/5.6.0/DynaLoader.pm line 219.
Compilation failed in require at /user/lib/perl5/Debconf/ConfigDb.pm
line 82.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Debconf/ConfigDb.pm
line 82.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/debconf/frontend line 23.
Begin failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/debconf/frontend line
23.