wine and woody

Hi,

Trying to get wine to run under woody

I've used winesetup to make a config file and create the windows dir
structure.

I've copied notepad.exe from my windos partition and when I type

$ wine notepad.exe I get this error:

FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin
x11drv.dll: /usr/bin/../lib/libOSMesa.so.3: undefined
symbol: _glapi_Context
Could not load graphics driver 'x11drv'
err:seh:UnhandledExceptionFilter Couldn't start debugger (winedbg
134622744 40) (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another
debugger

ack! any ideas?

btw I had to install the xlibosmesa3 package, because otherwise it
didn't find xlibosmesa.so.3 at all.  (is this a broken dependency in
wine - since it says it depends on mesag3 OR xlibosmesa3?)

Today people in droves hurry up past Heumoz to Villars
on the road to the ski hills, so they can rush down them
as fast as possible, so they can hurry up again in order
to rush down again.  In a way this is funny,...

			Francis A Schaeffer

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/
dcpurton@chariot.net.au