Re: Rebooting is foolish ....

I have crashed my share of drives too. What I learned is that I get the
very best luck out of Western Digital. Of all the WD drives, I only killed
one - and that was purely my fault - 1500Watts of RF without benefit of
an RF ground = bad/evil/smoke producing things to computers :) Yet WD
warrented the drive!

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074