Re: A debian-based distro for the New

> I did my time with a Coco and OS9 as well.  I can relate utterly to

OS9? Geez.. Awhile since I booted the old TRS80 and CoCo3 with that :) - I
should dig them up for old times sake - had fun playing Kings Quest under OS9
on CoCo3 :)

I had to laugh when Apple brought out OS9 :)
... had more cause to chuckle when Sony took to calling first PSX a "psOne"
and the second one "PS2" :) ... ok.. sans slash - still rather amusing - are
we running out of abbreviations? :)

.... can you remember Graphicom? Cocopaint? :) Hell I probably still have the
floppies somewhere - frightening. Graphicom talked about connecting casette
modem to phone for 600-1200 baud transfer :)