Re: A debian-based distro for the New

Anyone have any experience with DemoLinux?

Version 2.0 is based on Debian.  Its unique feature is that it runs a
complete Linux with KDE or Gnome or Enlightenment straight off of the CD
without installing to your hard drive at all.  If you like it you can
install it to your hard drive.  I ordered the CD in the hopes it would be
something easy to give to curious friends.  My copy should arrive in
today's or Monday's mail.

Homepage: http://www.demolinux.org/

Cheers,
Chris