Changing network interface configuration based upon run-level

Hi All,

I have a laptop which I would like to setup with three run-levels.  Each
run-level will have a slightly different configuration for the primary network
interface.  In two of the run-levels, the machine will use DHCP to obtain its
networking information.  In the other run-level, it will configure its network
interface statically with a private IP address.

I have a working setup, but I am curious to hear other people's opinions to
see if anyone has a better solution than the one I came up with.

Thanks ...

--
Eric F. Sorton <erics@cfl.rr.com>