Re: Can't connect two debian boxes via PLIP

Chris Majewski wrote:

> No idea, but  I had the same  problem last summer, and gave  up (I was
> setting up a  new machine and ended up transferring  the data via 100M
> Zip disks)..

Well, I've done it. It's how I installed debian slink onto my laptop
(over a year ago now). I used an anonymous ftp server on my desktop
machine, with my debian cd's mounted under /home/ftp/pub, and a few
lines in the sources.list file on the laptop.

Matthew