Re: True Type fonts

%% Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com> writes:

  hs> That's the page I used in order to get my TT fonts set up, along
  hs> with the http://home.c2i.net page that it references. Since I'm
  hs> using XFree86 v4.x.x, I skipped the step regarding xfs-xtt and it
  hs> still works fine. As I recall, the font alias portion was what
  hs> really helped everything work ideally.

Since I wrote that I've upgraded to 4.0.2 in testing, and everything is
still working, and still using xfs-xtt.

I've heard some people say that server is better at rendering TT than
the default 4.x server, but I have no idea if that's true.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools