Re: domain setup & email/DSL:followup

ok,

i'm feeling a bit silly for having mailed the list on this topic ... but i
guess i'd be worse off if i just remained blissfully ignorant, right? :-)

i must risk further embarrassment or learn nothin.'

very simply: if i *choose* a domain name -- glennbecker.net is available,
i find -- and register it, then change the name of my system, that should
solve most of if not all the problems - am i right?

it was in retrospect NOT logical in any way for me to have named this
machine "debian.atomcam.com" since atomcam.com is registered to my wife
and the actual MACHINE(S) hosting that domain are in no way anywhere near
me but are in fact warped.net machines.

someone just tell me whether i'm getting warmer or colder ...

thx

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |