Re: i810 in testing

hi ya glenn..

what kind of i180 testing are you doing/planning todo ???

if get X11 up and running...for i810 or i815 chip sets...

w/ XFree-3.3.x  you do need that agpgart and XFCom_i810 driver
w/ XFree-4.x   i think it works out of the box....
	5 minutes work or so to get X11 up and about...

what out for /etc/X11/X  and /usr/X11R6/bin/X
( make sure it points to the right places )

have not tested under debian...but works okay/reasonable on
the other guys boxes..

have fun
alvin
http://www.linux-1U.net ...