i810 in testing

Hi,

I'm strongly considering switching over to Debian at work ... but my
machine here has one of those evilish Intel i810 video jobs ... any
reports of success or failure with this chip and X in testing?

I found a few things in the list archives but they were sort of
inconclusive as far as testing goes. I don't mind fiddling with box, but
here it's time sensitive as I have graphics work to do. So ... fiddlin'
time is at a premium.

Experience tells me getting this hardware to work with older versions of
XFree requires the download and installation of a module by the name of
agpgart.o ... I never had a whole lot of luck with it ...

Thx,

Glenn

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |