Re: i810 in testing

Alvin,

Thx for the info. In short I'm wanting to remove SuSE 6.4 from my work box
and slap Debian on it, since SuSE has come to look ... pretty pale compared
to my Debian setup at home.

I originally moved to SuSE from Slack bec. I was totally inexperienced and
the support for i810 on SuSE was rumored to be pretty complete and
friendly, which it was. I'm still totally inexperienced, but want my
Debian, and the tech folks here are amenable as long as they don't have to
spend time helping me!

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |