Re: 2.4.1 kernel and Debian

Hi,

I'm running unstable/testing (don't really know howmuch of which, I've
some how gotten really confused with branch naming lately..)

2.4.1 is working well for me for the past 2 weeks or so.  One bug I've
run into is with my cs4232 sound card.  The module won't load on it's
own, using isapnp (which I didn't use previously, but at that time I
compiled in sound support) the module will try and load and cause a
system lockup.  Probably something I'm doing wrong.  Sound's not very
important to me, so I've not fully explored why this is happening.

reiserfs and devfs are functioning properly, though if you go in for
devfs make damned sure you know what you're ding as it's very easy to
get a nonbootable system if you don't have user space configured
properly.

I've not tried 2.4.1 on stable as I don't consider it well enough
tested for a production environment yet, though it seems good so far.

my $0.02,
-Jon