Re: HP 9100 series cd -writer?

Didn't find any clue yet, what to do.
Still nothing happens.
For most of the time 'xcdroast' command  is
answering:

'No Generic SCSI-Support has been detected.'
(Anyway there are the modules sg and ide-sci emulation installed.)

>From dmesg:
___________

hdc: Hewlett-Packard CD-Writer Plus 9100b, ATAPI CDROM drive
hdd: CD-ROM 48X/AKU, ATAPI CDROM drive
ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on irq 14
ide1 at 0x170-0x177,0x376 on irq 15
hda: IBM-DTLA-307030, 29314MB w/1916kB Cache, CHS=3737/255/63
hdc: ATAPI 32X CD-ROM CD-R/RW drive, 2048kB Cache
Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.11
hdd: ATAPI 48X CD-ROM drive, 128kB Cache
Floppy drive(s): fd0 is 1.44M
FDC 0 is a post-1991 82077
md driver 0.36.6 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8
scsi: <fdomain> Detection failed (no card)
NCR53c406a: no available ports found
sym53c416.c: Version 1.0.0
Failed initialization of WD-7000 SCSI card!
IBM MCA SCSI: No Microchannel-bus support present -> Aborting.
megaraid: v107 (December 22, 1999)
aec671x_detect:
3w-xxxx: tw_findcards(): No cards found.
scsi : 0 hosts.
scsi : detected total.
Partition check:

___________