Antwort: 2.4.1 kernel and Debian

Use testing. Testing provides xfree 4.0.2 and the modutils you need for 2.4.1.
KDE installes fine and runs without problems. The only problem I have: kwintv
refuses to show a tv-picture with xfree 4.0.2. For sound try the modules from
2.4.1. I have a similar system like you - the installation went smooth.

martin

waynes@techgod.net on 07.02.2001 16:45:59