Re: How to install Java in Mozilla under Debian?

Wow - I had forgotten to Enable Java in Mozilla's preferences. I can't believe
I did that. Nevertheless, things are still not working properly. I can now view
java applets with the APPLET tag. (I assume the plugin is responsible for
this.) Yet I still cannot view the ControlPanel.html file to configure the
plugin. Also, all the applets are coming up in separate windows, rather than
remaining part of the window that created them. This is quite a nuisance. How
do I fix this, especially if I can't get to the ControlPanel? and how can I get
there?

Thanks in advance.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org