Re: tripple booting dos/win/linux

System Commander is not a boot manager but if you're considering using it
then beware! I lost a ext2 partition because of this program. I wasn't able to
know what exactly happened but even superblocks seemed to be damaged. This
was the last partition of my harddisk. So if you go on with your idea of
using system commander, then backup!

On the other hand, I would like to suggest XOSL for that job. It has very
nice features and can be installed on a dedicated partition or a normal dos
partition. It has many features and has been very reliable (I've used it for
a couple of months). Even better, it is free and under the GPL. I can't
suggest enough you take a look at this program since I got nothing but
trouble from system commander.

If you're interested:
http://www.xosl.org

PS. Did I mention XOSL is very good looking? ;)

Coronya
Debianized for now 37 days!