Re: multi os boot and sys commander

Oh yes I did experience that often. When you use Partition Magic to resize a
linux partition (or move it), it looks like LILO get broken in the process.
To restore LILO, simply boot with your debian cd, choosing the normal
kernel. When you are in the installation, select a free virtual console
and press <enter>, it will activate it. You must now mount your main linux
partition with the regular command:
	mount /dev/___ /mnt
(you replace the ___ with your config)

then you simply enter:
	chroot /mnt

then you type
	lilo

tada! Lilo is back into business. Not that hard, wasn't it?

Hope this helps!
Coronya