Re: dist-upgrade for unstable

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls <ke6sls@snowcrest.net> writes:

>     Jens,
>
> I think this is a pretty normal trend. I updated from stable kde to
> unstable and looked 'wide eyed' at my apt as it removed everything
> that was kde and starting pulling down the unstable...

Well, actually it was only about to upgrade a dozen packages, remove
50-something and install 5 or so new ones, none of them had any
relation to gnome or other to-be-deleted, therefore, it is hard to
imagine, that there was a 'hidden' upgrade or so for gnome...

Anyway, I decided to wait a couple more days, and today I did another
upgrade to see what happens: 55 to be updated, 7 or so to delete. But
here comes the post of the other writer - it was sawfish. I use it and
don't want to loose it, therefore, I'll wait another couple days :-)

Thanks.

--
Tschoe,                    Get my gpg-public-key here
 Jens                     http://gecius.de/gpg-key.txt