Re: dist-upgrade for unstable

> Hi folks!
>
> Is there anything going on in unstable?
>
> Last weekend I wanted to do a dist-upgrade and it turned out that this
> would have deleted almost my whole gnome-installation. All the libs,
> apps and so one would have been deleted. Besides that, also some other
> apps were affected.
>
> Anybody more information on this?

No, but every few weeks (whenever a new sawfish comes out)
my sawfish is messed up. The reason for this are different
ways of packaging by Helix and by Debian's maintainer....

--
with friendly regards....
	jens luedicke <jens@irs-net.com>

PMC - Perl Mail Client
    http://www.irs-net.com/
    wget it: wget -m -nH ftp://ftp.irs-net.com/pmc

Bush jr: FOAD ... perversion of justice ...
--
If's Beste Freundin: Else