Re: dist-upgrade for unstable

    Jens,

I think this is a pretty normal trend. I updated from stable kde to
unstable and looked 'wide eyed' at my apt as it removed everything
that was kde and starting pulling down the unstable...

I would think that gnome is will suited for unstable too. kde and
gnome seem to be the wide majority of desktop gui's in use.

Enjoy the upgraded versions :)

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074