Re: how to forward a mail including attachments AND add comments

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 07:22:50PM +0100, Martin W?rtele wrote:
> hi,
>
> how can i forward a mail including attachments to an address and add some
> comments with mutt
>
> hitting f for forward only forwards the text, but allows comments
> hitting b for bounce doesn't give me a chance to add comments.
>
> any ideas, couldn't find anything in mutt help

Are you 100% sure you aren't sending an attachment using "f"?  If I get
you right the file you attached can be viewed at the end of the email
but you are looking for a "packaged file?"  Hit your "v" key and see if
you can view the attachment that way.  You could send to a web email
account and see what the attachment looks like there to.  Just a
thought.
kent

--
I'd really love ta wana help ya Flanders but... Homer Simpson