Re: Installing / applying Mozilla themes?

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 05:57:23PM -0800, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Um.  How are you installing the themes?

I was at Themes.org and selected the Gold theme download and Moz picked
it up, downloaded it and installed it.  Later I moved the skins
directory under package/chrome to another place as well as the
all-skins.rdf file.  Then I simply symlink the skins directory back into
package/chrome and copy all-skins.rdf to package/chrome after installing
a new tarball.  Seems to work for me.  All this is installed under my
normal user home directory.

> I've tried the Mozilla theme manager dialog, no dice.

Perhaps it's broken in later nightlies?

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good