Re: out of RAM.

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 07:10:52PM -0500, D-Man wrote:
:
:I'm a little late, but for future reference:
:
:Do you have the machine set up so it boots to a default (useful)
:system?  If so you could try just rebooting from the ssh session.
:I've done this before with my system (for various reasons).

I belive you sniped the part where the poster said 'su' was failing
because it couldn't allocate memory (while exec'ing bash I belive).

If it's a critical system I'd consider putting getty on an attached
modem, though in this situation it may not have helped.

-Jon