Re: Skipstone, Galeon, in potato?

Hello Karsten,

Both Skipstone and Galeon are under heavy development and I would
recommend compiling them from sources.

First get the sources - galeon is at galeon.sourceforge.net and
skipstone is at muhri.net/skipstone. Install mozilla and mozilla-dev
from potato and before compiling galeon make sure to configure it using:

--with-mozilla-includes=/usr/include/mozilla	and
--with-mozilla-libs=/usr/lib/mozilla

Hope this helps,

Cyrus

PS Oh BTW, skipstone is in woody.

--
Cyrus Patel - cyrus.patel@efi.com
Software Engineer                  	                  Debian GNU/Linux