Re: Skipstone, Galeon, in potato?

hi,

i maintain some unofficial galeon packages; however, as of late, there have been quite a few problems which i'm now recovering from with the archive they are mirrored on and the macine they're built on and so forth.  drop me an email if you'd like me to let you know when the sid packages are available again and where to get them.  I'm also doing nightly CVS snapshot debs, which are also anavailable at the moment.  Once I finally get the sid stuff fixed, I'll be trying to backport the packages to potato (with mozilla 0.7 probably).  If you want to know about that, again, drop me an email, but it'll be awhile before i can get around to this.

cheers,

Jared Johnson
solomon@futureks.net