Re: [OT] sound card recommendations

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 05:14:18PM +0100, Sebastiaan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I belive that creative's soundblasters are well supported under Linux. The
> bigger versions (they vary between $200-$800 I belive) have loads of input
> and output types and they deliver very good sound.

before bying one of these, though, I'd check that the special features
that cause the difference in price, are _really_ supported by the
corresponding driver -- I mean, there are varying degrees of
'supportedness'...

just my 5 cents :)

Erdmut

--
Erdmut Pfeifer
science+computing gmbh

-- Bugs come in through open windows. Keep Windows shut! --