Re: LILO Problem

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 12:44:18PM -0500, D-Man wrote:
> Close but not exactly.  In MSDOS/Windows C:, D:, etc refer to
> partitions.

Right you are.  I stand corrected.  I was thinking of each physical MSDOS
drive and forgot to consider partitions.

[snip]

> This is just to clear up a possible misunderstanding.

Thanks.  From the snip from Dale's dmesg it appears he only has only physical
drive.  The kernel only reported find hdc.  There may be more which didn't
he post.

          bob
--
bob billson          email: reb@theshed.dhs.org        ham: kc2wz