nis/nfs/automounter

Hey, having a problem with my debian box here, was wondering if anyone
has had this problem before.  I have made my box an nfs server, and I
have my home directory located on it.  I want to be able to automount my
home directory when I log into another machine on the network.  I am
using NIS for authentication.  I can authenticate successfully, and I
can even mount my home directory from another box.  The only problem is
that unless I mount it on the Local machine, it is read-only.  So
basically, I just want to be able to write to my home directory from
another computer.  Any clues?  Let me know if you need more info.

I have installed packages:
nis
nfs-common
nfs-server
nfs-kernel-server
kernel 2.4-prerelease

If it makes any difference, my computer is running raid5 on /dev/md0 and
the home directory is stored on there.

Thanks