Re: nis/nfs/automounter

i use nis/nfs on my lan and here are the pertinent bits for NFS

/etc/exports on the nfs server:
/home                   192.168.1.100(rw,no_root_squash)
/var/spool/mail         192.168.1.100(rw,no_root_squash)
/www                    192.168.1.100(rw,no_root_squash)

/etc/fstab on the client:
smurfette:/home /home nfs defaults 0 1
smurfette:/var/spool/mail /var/spool/mail nfs defaults   0 1
smurfette:/www /www nfs defaults 0 1

hope that helps