Re: Woody Progress

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Patterson" <Scott_Patterson@andersonsinc.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: Woody Progress

> 2. Kernel 2.4 - add a couple releases after the initail release to
stabilize it
> even more
I already run Woody with 2.4test kernel, the only problem i found til now is
the lacking vendor-side accelleration support of my goood old TNT2 :(
btw. woody is unstable, so 2.4.0 will probably be the standard-kernel very
soon

> 3. new installer - someone else mentioned it, but this is a definite in my
book
called deity, imho definitely a must (dselect drives me nuts when i'm
searching for packages ;)