Failing Debian Installation

Hi All
I have installed debian on atleas 20 diffrent computers, but now I have
come across a problem I cannot solve.

Im installing on AST Bravo P133MHz 128 Mb ram, onboard MACH64, PCI128,
3c905b, one 1.3 Gb disk and one 15Gb drive. All hardware should be
compatible with Linux.

Problems:

* During startup via loadlin and stuff. I get an error message about some
memory error NMI.

* The NICs IRQ is set to 0, which when setting it admits that it probably
wont work, in windows its irq 11

* When booting from floppy or hardrive I get L40404040404040404 which
means seek error I think, first I thought that there was problems finding
my 15Gb drive, so I made a 40 Mb partition on hda (in the end), but I get
the same error. I hasve read somwhere that you can append="linear" in
lilo.conf, I havent tried this resently, but on my 15Gb disk it didnt
work.

My 15 Gb disk is partitioned to 9 partitions.

Does anyone have a clue?

/nisse

Oops forgot installing from iso images burned on cds, stable.