Re: logs

Well, after your suggestion I looked for logrotate and yes, it is
installed. In the logrotate.conf appear the following lines:

# rotate log files weekly
weekly

# keep 4 weeks worth of backlogs
rotate 4

because my potato system is younger than 4 weeks I will wait before doing
anything.
Thanks for the help!

E-Mail: chiappa@centroin.com.br