Re: The setfont utility

ogaiht@samnet.com.br wrote:
>I've been searching for the setfont program, but I just can't find it. Do
>someone know which debian package contains this utility ? I tried kbd, but it
>conflicts with console-utilies, which is already installed. And
>console-utilies didn't
>install it (I think it should :/).

As somebody else said, it's in kbd-compat - but, if you can, you should
consider using its replacement, consolechars (in the console-tools
package) instead. setfont is only provided for compatibility purposes.

By the way, your Date: header is a bit odd, as that header isn't
supposed to be translated. It caused my news system some problems. :)

  Date: sex, 29 dez 2000 06:38:34 GMT

I think this is fixed in the version in unstable, which will install
cleanly on a potato system, so you might want to consider upgrading.