Re: The setfont utility

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 12:55:31PM +0000, Thiago Araujo Silva wrote:

> I've been searching for the setfont program, but I just can't find it. Do
> someone know which debian package contains this utility ? I tried kbd, but it
> conflicts with console-utilies, which is already installed. And console-utilies didn't
> install it (I think it should :/). If possible, I'd like to know which package
> contains miscelanous fonts for console, too (specially lat1u-16.psf).

	I did a package search at the debian web site.  The setfont
	program is in -
	kbd-compat

	lat1u-16.psf -
	console-data

	Use - http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
	if you can't find it there then post to the list.
	hth,
	kent

--
  "In order to make an apple pie from scratch,
      you must first create the universe."