Re: What is the file name of the ps2 mouse driver?

Hmm... can't help you with the module issue, as I always just build the ps/2
driver directly into the kernel, since it's more of an 'always on' type thing
than an 'on demand' one.

My problem with gpm/X was the exact reverse of yours - The mouse in X was
frozen while gpm was running.  I solved that by setting my repeat protocol in
gpm to nothing (was ms3).  It's a stab in the dark, but it's worth a try.  I
have an Intellimouse rather than a regular ps/2, but try setting your
repeat_type to nothing.

Sorry I coudln't be of more help, it's a strange problem.

-Rob