Re: What is the file name of the ps2 mouse driver?

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 03:31:45PM -0600, John Foster wrote:
> my /lib/modules/kernel-2.2.13/misc  or any of the other dirs here. There
> should be a driver ps2mouse.o or the like created when the kernel is
> compiled and installed. I used the make-kpkg buildkernel command and

If you're using the kernel's PS/2 mouse driver, the option to build it as
a module doesn't exist.  I recall from a past issue of Kernel Traffic that
the PS/2 mouse driver shares a lot of code with the PS/2 keyboard driver.
It's a "have it/don't have it" type of proposition; the option to build as
a module simply isn't there.

--
Bill Jonas                | "In contrast to the What You See Is What You
bill@billjonas.com        |  Get (WYSIWYG) philosophy, UNIX is the You