Re: 2.4.0-test12kernel problem

ok, ethan.  you've made some very good points on all counts.
i concede and have changed my knowledge base accordingly.   :-)

pete

On Thu 14 Dec 00,  5:41 PM, Ethan Benson said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?             linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.         -